Note that the content generated below is a work in progress. A complete PDF version of my CV is available here.
- B.S. in Physics, Drexel University, 2005
- M.S. in Education, Drexel University, 2012
- M.S. in Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence), Stanford University, 2021
- Ph.D in Education (Developmental and Psychological Sciences), Stanford University, 2022 (expected)
Psychometrics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Bayesian Statistics, Graphical Models
- The Academy at Palumbo, Philadelphia School District, 2010-1017
- Physics and math teacher
- Coached speech and debate (NSDA, NCFL, PHSSL, PCFL) and robotics (FIRST FTC)
- Crossroads Accelerated Academy, Philadelphia School District, 2010
Kanopka, K., Claro, S., Loeb, S., West, M., & Fricke, H. (Under review). Are Changes in Reported Social-Emotional Skills Just Noise? The Predictive Power of Longitudinal Differences in Self-Reports.
Yeatman, J. D., Tang, K. A., Donnelly, P. M., Yablonski, M., Ramamurthy, M., Karipidis, I. I., Caffarra, S., Takada, M. E., Kanopka, K., Ben-Shachar, M., & Domingue, B. W. (2021). Rapid Online Assessment of Reading Ability. Scientific reports, 11(1), 1-11.
Domingue, B.W., Kanopka, K., Stenhaug, B., Soland, J., Kuhfeld, M., Wise, S., & Piech, C. (In press, 2021). Variation in respondent speed and its implications: Evidence from an adaptive testing scenario. Preprint available: https://psyarxiv.com/r54ec/
Domingue, B.W., Kanopka, K., Trejo, S., and Trucker-Drob, E. (2021). False discovery in the analysis of interactions as a function of the distributional and metric properties of the outcome. Preprint available: https://psyarxiv.com/932fm/
Conference Talk at AERA Annual Meeting, Virtual
Invited Talk at UC Berkeley, BEAR Seminar, Berkeley, California
Conference Talk at CIES Annual Meeting, Virtual
Service and Leadership
- Stanford GSE Student Guild, Academic Chair, 2019-2021
- Computational Text Analysis in the Social Sciences, Co-President, 2019-2021
- Social Science Data and Software, Consultant, 2019-2021
- American Educational Research Association
- National Council on Measurement in Education
- Psychometric Society